Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love: Love, Love Love...


Quotes of Love to ponder


Hello Guys! I am done with my Life session post and hope that you get inspired. 


These one about love session,  I was about to have a research in Google until I found a certain site that really catches my attention, the True Love Quotes, I actually get inspired these awesome quotes of love that really triggers me deeply. These following quotes make me more deeply in love to my boyfriend Ziv Orion Bagundol (ZivWen) sounds weird but it really makes me fall in love more and more.

Please check these following quotes I’m going to share with you get inspired and have your say below in the comment section! Be Blessed!




 “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” ~ Elbert Hubbard


“Every man is afraid of something. That’s how you know he’s in love with you. when he is afraid of losing you.” ~ Sven Goran Eriksson

“Here are fruits, flowers, leaves and branches, and here is my heart which beats only for you.”
~ Paul Verlaine


“My love for her runs deep no one could ever compare or replace it…”
~ Unknown


 “I just want you that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.”
~ Sara Quin



 “Your first mistake was leaving me. Your second mistake was giving me the chance to realize I could live without you.”
~ Unknown

Do you find it very inspiring? Well, I'm so happy for that please have your say below.


Thank you so much for taking time to read my post. God Bless!

Sincerely
ZivWen  and WenZiv

No comments:

Post a Comment