Monday, December 5, 2011


Life: The Joy and Happiness

 
Both are positive and desirable emotions we feel joy and we feel happy at the same time. Are you confused what's the difference between them? Obviously, they are different in spelling but most of us only know that the joy and happiness have the same meaning. Based on my experienced in teaching children in our Sunday school in church I'm happy because children listened to me, I'm happy because they are good listener and I'm happy because they respond me, that's what makes me happy, get my point? Happiness is a sudden feeling, it's not a constant feeling that remains forever in your heart, you're just happy. It's an emotion experience in a state of well-being, you're just happy.

I feel joy in my heart because my Sunday school children are God-fearing and of course they knew and accepted Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and savior, I will treasure this for all of my life the joy in my heart remains forever as I see them grow physically and spiritually.

Joy is a gift from God, I feel contented of what everything I have because I know God is always there for me who provide anything what I need and what I desire. Lord Jesus Christ always lives in my heart forever.

Happiness comes from outside, while joy from within, and with this attitude of joy, the person is in a state of grace. Joy is an extension to happiness. It is a continuous state of happiness, and a positive emotion. It is not merely a fleeting thing, like happiness.

It's your turn, what would you choose JOY or HAPPINESS??? and Why??


Please share your thoughts in the comment section below..Thanks!



WenZiv...



6 comments:

  1. thank you for the nice inspiring thought, now i can differentiate joy from happiness. continue inspiring others through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Charie, thanks for stopping by..I appreciate your kind words, glad to know that you get inspired through this. God Bless You!

    Regards,
    WenZiv

    ReplyDelete
  3. make the most inspiring moments with the one you love specially that there is a blessing of God...

    and that blessing could give the satisfaction that you need..

    have a blessed journey...!!!


    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Daf!

    Yeah, I do make the most of inspiring moments of the one I love and I don't want to miss any single minute spending with it.

    Thanks for the time to leave a wonderful comment I appreciate it very much. God Bless You more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. we can't make things back to track when its already gone so as long as you have the time cherish and love it unconditionally for it is Gods blessings. even though it is happiness, joy or even sorrow and pains still it is Gods Blessing....<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete